That's awesome I'm an ink freak too, I would like nothing more than to sell you a shirt but the ones I have now are spoken for. I will be sending some more to the press in order to have them back for our first tournament in March so I could include your request in that order, by then we will be offering other designs as well.
Thank you for a request to the ring of the friend.
I was able to meet various Discgolfer in this site.
This is wonderful.
Changing the subject, it was presented Disc of Gateway by the person who got to know in this site.
It was first Disc, but it was a very good thing.
Because it is Disc without print, I do not understand the name, but think that perhaps it is a driver.
cool, glad you're happy with it, no hurries, no worries
as far as another, I think I'm down to four new ones, I'd have to ask 30.00 ea on those but you can get them from discvalues for that
let me ask some of my buddies and see what I can scram up for you
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series “Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Beatz ... wasssssup? I've been very busy working. We've got about 2 feet of snow here in this part of CO ... not disc golfin right now. My ankle is still sketchy on the snow. I'm working on strength training while I wait for spring. I did get a chance to play over xmas vacation in TN. Played several rounds at Crockett [where I broke my leg last year] and had a great time meeting some of the local guys I was supposed to play with last year! Great guys.
I still check in here quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to a more "normal" year of tourney golf once the weather eases off. It's all cool ... I'm old and needed a break, and time to re-group, re-motivate.
Hope all is well with you!
ok, your CFR 06 is in the trusty hands of the US Postal Svc
I didn't pay extra to insure or track it either, and they said it'd take about five days to get there
I did keep the receipt and it looks like there is a shipping number on it so if it doesn't get there in a week, holla