I dont think they are going to sell out for that weekend. It's the same price for reservation as walk in. The only thing I'm wondering about is if the location of the tourney gets moved where its going to be at in relation the hotel. It might get moved to Fort Custer. Im not sure where thats at, gotta do a little research first...
Hey Eirik, I'm going to send the pre reg form for lumberjack on monday. I did a little checking around and there is a super 8 hotel near by for 47$ a night, so $23.50 a piece. Not to shabby a deal. Lemme know what you think. Later
the ones from the whites are sweet looking and flater than most which is good i do not have your rouge. Critter was the last one to pick it up over by the pines on our last drive. it was laying on top he should of picked it up. thats all i know. as far as Tuesdays go im free this week but maybe not next week call me if you want. 734-578-7790
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Happy New Eirik! Are you playing Cali Dreamin' this weekend? I plan on NOT winning the dg part but watch out if you enter the chili contest brah! I know your a professional and all, but I'll bee bringin' HEAT! PEACE
hey Eirik- how did you and the wife pan out? I ended up in last place in the open field. I should have bagged it in amI I beleive I would have won. well I hear I shot 5 shots better than evryone in the field on the 1st round -1 from the longs,which was good for 2nd in open. Henry had me by two with a -3 down. and I had Bihl,and woj by 5 strokes. 2nd round all long pads covered in snow and icy (not complaning) but it was horrible. I shot like an amIV I shot an +12 tying my worst round ever at Rolling Hills and my personal worst was set back in 03 or something like that and it was lefty due to a broken right hand. ouch that is all I can say about that. I think I will try to capture some more wins in the advanced division. anyways hit me up and let me know how you did. talk with you bro peace out!