You think its cold in Mt. Pleasant??? Try being in the upper peninsula at Michigan Tech in Houghton!!!! Its pretty damn cold here! I can't even golf because there is 6 feet of snow on the ground! haha....cold...psh...
Hey Jon. Thanks for the add man. Hows the weather in Mt. Pleasant for golfing? I've been to a couple courses out in midland, but not the ones in mt.pleasant. Hope your golfing adventures are going far this winter!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Thank you for the comment.
Expressing it in the word in a different country is difficult.
Please forgive me if you do an expression wrong of me.
You are safe also in pants short because it is very young. (Hahaha)
Will I hope various information in the future.
I live in Mt. Plesant as well and played several times last week on the CMU course, it was great.
We also play random partner doubles for $5 (+$1 for ace pool) every Saturday at noon, this past Sat. I was able to play in a hooded sweatshirt.
Get some cheap hand warmers, put on some boots and layers and come join us!
When the snow is deep we tape ribbons to the discs but right now we don't even need 'em (until we get another few inches of fresh snow).
Let me know if you need and more info.
In the spring, summer, fall there are Tuesday doubles @ 6:00 as well.
Your playing any tourneys this year? Take a look at our page, it has some of the ones that were making it out to. If you would like to car pool with us or hang out at any of them let us know, as usual your always welcome. Also one the weather is nice we will be planing some recreational trips around the state if your up for it.