It was awesome seeing you again in Lexington. Hope the hoodie is keeping you cozy. Hopefully we will see you around again soon! If you aren't already playing somewhere June 13 & 14th, come play the Evansville Open (Evansville, IN) & If you, Scratch, and Critter need shelter we have room for you at our house. Just let us know. Take care.
-Kendra and David
Remind me to never play against you. I was at the Lexington Open and saw your scores. All I can say is Good GOD! You kicked my a**.
I didn't even realize it was you until they called your name at the prize ceremony. I just kept seeing this really cute woman walking around that looked familiar. Than it dawned on me where I had seen you before. Discgolfersr.us!!!
Keep it up!!! At the rate you are going you could be giving Val and Des a run for there money real soon!
Yo Liz, How have you been? Better yet, where have you been? We all miss having you around, or at least I do ;-) Well whatever your doing I hope it consists of ass kicking at discgolf! You seem to be good at that. Will we see you at firefighters leagues this summer? Anyways best wishes, and remember they seem to fly phat if you throw them flat. peace
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Mel from Ontario Canada
how are you? Im watching your ass kicking thru the web and the magazines~! Nice work. You coming to Toronto anytime soon!hahah
I hope things continue to excel. I will be playing the worlds this year. I have been sidelined with a set of Twin Boys this year, but I'll be back at 'er this coming season.
Hope all is well with you.