Dave, Finally you are going to join the ranks of the Disc Golf Nomads.... I will be playing in the Crawdad Cooker on Sat July 11th (Never been there...but Crawdaddy, Crawmomma and Coach are good people and support us) Jersey Jam at rutgers on July 18th ams ...July 19th pros..run by B.O.B. Graham is always a great time....and then leaving for WORLDS on July 25th... Now with that said....I would prefer you come play The Eric C. Yetter Memorial Tournament at my home course on Sept 12 and 13th...two days at one of the greatest courses on the east coast if not the world...Tyler State Park in Newtown PA I am the CO-TD for this tournament...It is a great tournament and the course is fantastic!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series “Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
I'm trying to let all the Lansing players know that permanent baskets are going in the ground today and tomorrow at Willow Brook Golf Course in Byron, Michigan. We are having a Grand Opening Doubles tournament Saturday, April 5, 2008. BYO partner. Divisions are based on you and your partner's average rating, so you can partner up with someone you might not otherwise be able to play divisional doubles with, like your wife or novice buddy, and play in the division that puts you in.
Par 72, Big D course with three redesigned holes.
Clubhouse with a bar.
Limited quantities of darkside dyed Vader ESP Forces.
Great weather in the forecast.
$35 per player.
Registration is from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the course.