I may not be going after all. Roper is still going, he is taking over the reservation, and he still has space in the room. I have already talked to him about it and he will probably fit you in. I am going to go if I can but will likely be out of money by that time. We'll see what happens.
Way to stomp the competition at Wrightwood! Wow Paul your round ratings are showing the rest of the disc golf world what we have all known. you throw some serious disc!
I cant wait to see how you destroy SunValley in Sept. Til then, thanks for a great weekend.
Dave's campsite is closed. Try Jeff Winter, I know he has a campsite with lots of space, but I think it's kinda far away from the tee. George Spracklen has a site close to ours but I don't know if he has space available. Also, Danny Z and Eric Simmons are getting a hotel at the bottom of the hill if you want to go the hotel route. There's a few options.
I have a campsite with Dave Vincent. He has one spot available, and is holding it for Trey until he hears from him (he is yet unconfirmed). I will be going up on Friday morning and playing the course ahead of time, I plan to be at Wrightwood at Noon next Friday. I'll ask Dave if you can have that spot should Trey cancel, if you like. Give me a call and let me know what you want to do, i'll do what I can to help.
Tonight after doubles I let Kent throw some of my discs and he accidentally switched one of yours. I have what I think is your orange champ Wraith and you should have my orange 150g champ Valk. I'll have it in my bag. When do you next plan on being at Morley?