2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series “Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Hey Murph, just got back one of my favorite discs, the Tulsa Orc, and was wondering if I could get ya to dye a superman stamp on it in black, with maybe T-T above it if u can. Lemme know what it would cost and I'll get it to you during a BFO.
Hey Murph, Hit me up if you got a minute. I've put up a few Videos on youtube. I have about 2/3 my collection photgraphed on my homepage also. I would love to submit everything to post on your website if your still interested. Talk to you soon man,
Hey hey, I hope your still enjoying DGRUS .. Im having a blast here. Great site, great friends, and great fun. If your looking to join another DGRUS club not try out the 2 best and fastest growing groups here, DISC GOLF JUNKIES and the UPDGA.
We would love to have you in our clubs so come join us, leave your comments, add or start a DISCcussion and shoot it up! Lots of fun!
Duck Lit'l Ter....lol here comes some heavy winds and h2o...dam bro saw the Hurricane on the weather station coming your way and though of you and Joe G and family...heat wave here as we were at the lake all week , crystal clear mountain lake with no Gators..lol....nice CE Leopard on the bay, nothing but butter fairway drive's with that one, and speaking of butter ..that Sany you gave me is in the bag and there's nothing better than those and can't thank ya enough.....nice Flying Eye Full Color Stamp on those Roc's you have out your way....I don't miss much....if it's safe and you have heavy winds in a couple of days....chuck a 150 Class in the headwind WITH LOTS OF HYZER and a new Florida distance record will be set....well just with Hurricane Disc golfer's I guess...lol..you might start something....well be safe bro....BT
Nice Lit'l Ter....saw your Throwers on the Bay and have 5 Echo Star's with the Thrower stamp for trade if your interested and to say hey also...all 180 stuff that I have is for trade for something I don't have...anyway if ya see Joe and Wendy tell em "Big" Ter says hello.....see ya Murph