Hey, your profile pic shows you dressed a bit too warmly as well. Really though, it's time for me to change my pic... No big deal about the katana. I understand, and you're right, at 175 it is fairly overstable. I have thrown a couple of champ katanas in the low 170 range and I think they'll fit the bill for you nicely. The pros were too flippy for me and the stars (including my lemon lake) were a little too overstable and the champs were just right. It's probably the disc I can throw the longest currently. So I would recommend checking them out.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Disc Golf Life Video – Original Music by RootStand
Thank you for the comment.
Expressing it in the word in a different country is difficult.
It is likely to be going to become a strange expression in the future.
Please watch it at that time as it is warm. (Hahahaha)
Byron is about forty-five minutes northwest of Kensington. I'm trying to let everyone know that permanent baskets are going in the ground today and tomorrow at Willow Brook Golf Course in Byron, Michigan. We are having a Grand Opening Doubles tournament Saturday, April 5, 2008. BYO partner. Divisions are based on you and your partner's average rating, so you can partner up with someone you might not otherwise be able to play divisional doubles with, like your wife or novice buddy, and play in the division that puts you in.
Par 72, Big D course with three redesigned holes.
Clubhouse with a bar.
Limited quantities of darkside dyed Vader ESP Forces.
Great weather in the forecast.
$35 per player.
Registration is from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the course.