Wondering if you want to partner-up again for MIDGC #7 - Cass-Benton, like we did last year. It is on March 21st. It would be fun to "Repeat!!". what else have you been up to? I never see you around anymore! Take care,
I don't know if you got my message, but I was not the one who found them or has them. It is that guy at the number I gave you to call back. I was only the guy that found you to pass the word along. Anyway, take care hope to see you on the course sometime.
I've only passed through Flag, that was the first time I stopped. I think someday I'd like to spend some time there. Work a day job, throw the course, backpack the mountains. BEAUTIFUL country up that way.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Sorry I have not got ahold of you. I have been extreamly busy lately. Anyway Sarah Demar and myself are planning on hitting up Willow if you are interested. I want to play Today Tuesday morning if you are down hit me up! peace bro!
Grant- I am off every single day and usually down for some early rounds. I work midnights fri-tues 11:00pm until 9:00 am. then try to make it to a course by 10:00am. So when ever you are down let me know! I am always up for some golfin. 734-929-0607 give my # to that Steve kid to from Canton. I saw you talking with him dont know if your friends with him or not I told him I would give him my # then forgot. Anyways holla peace bro!