Happy Birthday dude! My birthday was last sunday but it didn't say that on the birthday thingy on the side of the site. :( Hope you make it a good one! Wade and I (it was also Wade's birthday) went and played Beast and Leviathan in Ludington, Flip City in Shelby, and Brandstrom in Fremont. It was quite the epic birthday/disc golf adventure. Have fun!
Hey man. I am comin to Huntersville to visit my bro April 6-9, and im going to be playin some disc. I would like to hook up with some people and head down to Rock Hill for a day (apr. 7) to play Winthrop, and Boyd Hill. Would you be intrested??? Hit me back. -TRU-
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
You know keepin it real over here on the west coast. You should check out the UPDGA in the clubs section. We are a bunch of players trying to break free from the stranglehold the PDGA has over disc golf. I think you would fit right in.
-Chris UPDGA# 0001
Hell yeah this site is the shit! Definetly the best place to find people in your area that disc. Good luck with that! I would golf with ya but im in michigan. If you ever get the chance to come disc here its like the mecca of disc golf. I've been playing for about 3-4 years. Not so much though the past couple months cuz i've been at school and the course sucks up there. So...what made you move to NC?