2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Nice. I was playing when they were finishing up pouring 2a. I am glad to hear progess is being made. I hope my rock sculpture on 1a is still there. A Black Widow spider ended up on my arm as a result of lifting that large rock with the assistance of my bud Drewphoria. Take it easy. Peace!
I sure do miss the west side of the state! that is cool laurie is a flip citizen! I never heard of somebody be called a flip citizen I like it! I consider myself a Ludington/flip citizen as well as for those are the 2 courses I learned to play discgolf on. If you check out my page you will notice I call my self an Ann Arbor globe trotter becuz I am all over the place love to play discgolf and love to travel. I am heading down to Disc N Dat April 19,20th for an A-tier (KY.). Hopefully I can walk away w/ a win. I tell all MI. competitors I dont care who wins as long as it is somebody from MI.! bring home the trophy, and put us on the map! Anyways send a hello out to your friend laurie, and we'll talk to you soon.
So do you play many tournaments? How do you think Northern Waters does putting it on? I think they offer some type of prefered pricing to new gals playing tournaments for the first time if you have a recreational friend. God, I'm so glad the season is back! I played all winter but I love grass... under my feet.
You know I played the course on friday and shot a +6 and was happy with that but saturday was evil. I'm embarrased to share my score. However, I played with some really cool peeps. Art Kinney, Don Jensen, Liz Carr... She has a really smoove game! 3/4 of the way through and she was like down 1 but got beat up on a couple of hills. Tournament rolls ya know... It was my fate also. Hey, were you the one who got the most improved score from 1st to second round?
What up Jen? How are you? long time no see! I did not make it to Flip. Ann Arbor Hash Bash instead for me! + I work fri-tues grave yard shift in Ann Arbor so its hard to travel unless planned! Anyways hope all is well good to see you on this site. Its a good way to keep in touch w/ everyone in the Disc golf world! Hope to see you soon I'll be up for AJ Open if that hasnt already happened! TeLL everyone up in the northern lands I said whats up! peace out!