2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
That's awesome that your dad build the Boyne Mountain course! When we played our round we told the people at the front desk that we were just there to disc golf, but they gave us a free pass anyway (I think because it was late in the afternoon as it got dark before we finished). If I make it up to Northern Michigan this summer, I'll be sure to send you a message. Maybe we can play a round.
Hey T.R., I think I still have your dads email but I don't know if I have yours, I'll have to look. You can go to this site NWSdiscnpix.googlepages.com and click on NWSdiscnpix. All of the 2007 pics are there. I haven't had time to upload 2006 but I will email them to you. There is one of you in my photos on here (at avalanche).
Yo-T-man.. how u is?? ready to travel are ya,, GOOD for you!! let me know where ya' might be head'n as i tend to run around this fine country now and then, Hey did you say yer ol' man put all the coures in the U.S. or just mich. he looks exhusted!!! see ya, dude.
Hey TR - thanks for the welcome email. Good luck with the tour business - with the purses going up each year it might be a fun way to earn a living. I'm just getting going on this site and quite interested in what it has to offer. Cheers dude.
Hey my name is T.R. My dad got me started throwin' discs at age 6. I'm 20 yrs. old and I'm on the verge of breaking out on Tour. My dad has created almost every course in Northern Michigan. All i need is competition and more courses.