2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Hey hey, I hope your still enjoying DGRUS .. Im having a blast here. Great site, great friends, and great fun. If your looking to join another DGRUS club not try out the 2 best and fastest growing groups here, DISC GOLF JUNKIES and the UPDGA.
We would love to have you in our clubs so come join us, leave your comments, add or start a DISCcussion and shoot it up! Lots of fun!
My name is Kazuhiko Gomibuchi.
I was going to accompany it by a local tour after Japan Open had ended.
I did the round for the first time in the United States in this year's world championship.
It was a very good experience for me.
The round was done with Mr.Shinbo and Mr. Kawasaki in Nasu on Sunday.
It is happy by the soft disk presented by you.
It's Jenny (Last saw you at the tourney in Kirkland last fall). Don't know if you remember me but I just joined this site, saw your name, thought I would say hey. Just played in a tourney in Dassel, Germany. You should check out: http://www.discgolf-info.de/dassel08/ to see some pics.
I hope all is well over there, with the business and all. Take it easy.....
Actually, I think Ryan plans to hit up most of the near by (and some further away) tournaments this year. He's looking to become really competative this year:)
I will see if I can get a babysitter on the 12th. I love to play, espically if there are other ladies on my card, but I generally concede to letting Ryan play if it's one or the other. I think he has hopes of trying to compete on a pro level if this year goes well for him. I'll have him sign up soon, and I'll talk to our sitter and see if she's available. Thanks for the invite!
alrighty terry...I got a job a coca cola and they we work weekends all the time soo i dont think i will be able to shoot many tournys this year if any but im hopefully trying to shoot leages at dretsca this coming up season cause the coke plant is a block from dretsca....talk to you later terry
Congrats on your win at CPC. I actually came out to the park but left because I was too cold watching the beginning of the second round from my car! My shoulder is still bugging me which is why I didn't play on Sunday.....perhaps a blessing in disguise?!
I am heading out to Florida tomorrow night for a long weekend in Bonita Springs. I will be visiting my folks and already have discs packed for at least one round of golf. My mom actually knows the location of the disc golf course by their place. How cool is that! Hope to see you long before Worlds! Lumberjack???