Dayton, thanks for the comment. I'm paying the price for playing the Ice Bowl sick, now I have such pain in my head,teeth, eyes!!! Sinus infection gone arey(spell check), hope to see dr. tomorrow, because still want to play my local Ice Bowl this upcoming w/e...got some points to prove,know what I mean?? Anyway, hope you do well in your tournament, just remember, we play disc golf because we like it, it's fun, and relaxing, so don't get all stressed over it, K? Just go with the flow, and enjoy yourself! My goal is to just beat my first round score with my second round score, keeps the pressure down for me. Kinda causes a problem when there is no second round, like last w/e, but I was actually glad the round was over, first time to play the course, and was just too cold, too ill to play two rounds anyway, so it was a blessing!! Again, good luck! Have fun with it!!!!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
You able to try for Oxford again this Saturday?
I'm gonna trow on Thursday, probably before the WINTER CLASSIC hockey game, although I may record it and watch it later.
I'll pass on thursday's tourney , if your plans change let me know.
BTW how'd the job interview go?
When are you planning your next trip to Oxford 49er?One of these days you need to stop by Muncie,McCulloch Park.This summer a dude from Dayton played in our Thursday league.Can't remember his name,a younger kid with a great arm.You hear anyone talk about playing in Muncie?
It is a splendid thing to play with some kind of purposes.
And I meet many people and have a splendid experience.
It is really wonderful that a person and a person can have a connection with one piece of Disc.
The goddess of the good luck visit all of you!
Hey Drx,how often do you play Oxford?Have been there 4 or 5 times,love the course.Watched the 98 Worlds there. I am about 96 miles from Oxford,maybe we could set up a time there and throw a round.Been a while since I have been there , seems like it was tough finding a couple of holes.The one that runs by the pond,and the downhill hole, and uphill hole.
Anyway, let me know if you are interested in playing.
New Years Day is really up in the air. Work, Family, Hockey, not quite sure what is going on yet. Will let you know. Maybe this Saturday i can get out?
Have a Blessed Christmas if I don't talk to you sooner.