Your site ROCS! Thanks man, I'm blessed. We'll let u know our plans 4 sure! The 13th. WRO was a SMASH!! 2 kegs of micro-brew, live band, 100 steaks on the Barbie, and 3000.00 added! Next time your in the hood you should stop by!! Always room for you FRIEND!! Peace,, Marty n Kristi-Nyte
What's up my brother, How have you been? I do miss the good old day when we were on tour. I'm playing a little competition but with practice so it is not as well as i would like. I'm working alot and have the family. Disc golf doesn't pay the bills. Later bro. I was not smoking at laurel springs! hahaha
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
I haven't been on here for a long time, but I just saw that you asked about the stars on the dyed flag disc ack in April. I wanted to answer your question. I hand cut all of my designs the first time. Sometimes people want a design that I've already made.Then I send the design to a sign shop and have the vinyl cut for all duplications. The stars on the flag were hand cut, all 50 of them. The stars alone took over 3 hours.
thats right, im about to give him the crown jewels,i need money more than plastic right now.he's from or.i remember my 1st win in cali was blowing so hard there were only 3 rounds in the 50's on a bird course
Nice to meet you.
It is thought that information on Discgolf all over the world can be exchanged.
Please visit the following club when it is good.
Club of Overseas Player