2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Participated in my discussion; thank you.
The experience in Michigan of this summer was splendid.
There were a lot of courses, and various how to throw was demanded.
The design every course was a splendid thing.
It was studied in various ways.
Murph my Man - only Acer at the Blizzard.
The course reopens today, December 1... so I'll play it soon.
I'll let you know when the next 9 is getting laid done
and when clearing begins. I broke and SICK of ebay and all the CRAP they're giving me. Wanna hire a graphic artist at the Tawas News ? how about a disc golfer ?
how's life ? Did you get a new job ? The Monday night league is missing the Ace Man. Come back so you can show us how to shoot. Are you playing this evening ? , hope so !!! see you at 4:30 or so.
sure murph, the base & center pole is a fan stand. the top is a round piece of steel i swiped from work,(fan stand, also from work.) To support the top & basket(which is a planter liner), i used floor flanges, which is'nt my idea.Got that from instructions i found on the net. dont have measurements, just went to my local course & got measurements from a basket there. if ya use floor flanges you need the 3 or 4" piece of pipe that screws into the floor flange. that way you can slide it over your center pole. lastly i used eye bolts to hang the chains from the top, & plastic ties to keep chains around the pole at bottom. hope this helps. if ya make one, send me a pic.