Yo John, here's two of these websites where you can click on most words to view how they're signed. Thought I had your e-mail in my contacts list but I don't. I know it's discindragon now anyway after seeing that picture.
See you at Griggs Saturday. Let's try to win that one!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Looking forward to next year's Worlds in Kansas City.
I will be in Salt Lake City, Utah playing at the Solitude Mountain Resort to defend my title from last year. I will definitely miss playing the Cleveland Roc, but my Dad and Val will strongly represent Team Jenkins this weekend.
great to see you at griggs yesterday john. hate you had a rough day there. hope you get back to the area again soon and can get in some tossing the plastic. if you happen to lose the # just look me up in the vienna directory. wondering if you go back and forth here or e-mail with craig dyke any? ken blackwood[?] and mike buchannon met us at OSU campus yesterday to show us around that course and ken had a nice lemon colored star cro i think it was. not so sure about wanting that color but i sure liked the feel of the plastic. ken said he got if from craig so i wanted to find out if he has more of them for sell. if not; i may have john b. order me one offline to try. can't believe you were in the area for a week and could not find me darn it. shoulda tried this site here if you had internet access. coulda, woulda, shoulda ya know.