2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
We are heading to Olympia on Sunday. Thinking about playing some of the new Seattle courses on the way during the daylight. Let me know if you are available to play Sunday or Monday, maybe even Tuesday.
nice work again. i'll be down there for the spring classic to give you a run for your money- that is unless it snows again in which case I'm bound to fold. you should contact george thru this site for some snap plastic. he's been holding it hostage all fall...
It is official. Kim and I will be back in the Northwest the 16th to th 26th. I can't wait to play all of the new courses. We get in at 11:30 on the 16th. We are thinking about spending the first two days down in the Seattle area.
I havent been golfing much :( the weather has been shitty and i dont mind the rain, or the wind, but the rain and the wind make me sad :/ I did however play really well in WW at the little C tier they had!!!
hey dude, have u seen my driver? I threw it over this way, its a pretty one, kinda round, looks sorta like a frisbee,its got a name on it. WOW! who's pic #84 and does SHE know her booty is included in the "Jonny Mac Slide Show?". Anyway, I'm looking for my driver, It came over in this direction......
We'll certainly send you a few more discs. We've got a lot of year-end things we're taking care of right now. Needless to say, George has a lot on his plate and is running a bit behind on shipping. I'll ask him to send you a package again. If you want to help me hound him, his number is 250 893 3767.
nice going again! I'm stoked to see you playing consistently well. we wont be doing more team jersey's till the spring now, but I think we have some more discs we could send ya. Did you try working any into your bag? In other words was there one type you like more than the others?