Did you get a copy of the steady ed birthday bash disc from the lakeport tourney? I did the full color stamp with ed and 4 other golfers who passes away, let me know what you think I'd love to do another
I do celebration of your birthday of the tomorrow. (From Japan leaving distantly.) Discgolf spreads little by little in Japan.
A tournament such as Japan Open is held regularly.
And the round in Japan is introduced to the world.
It will be that more and more Discgolfer will do round in the future.
This video is a tribute to Steady Ed, Thanks for changing my Life!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Played your course last month...Dec 8th to be exact. Big oak leaves all over the course, nobody there 'cept you and me...it was a pleasure and I was and am so appreciating what you have created for all of us.
Had the pleasure of meeting Steady Ed and playing with him . He came to play doubles league with us in St. Cloud , MN right after the pro worlds that were in the Twin Cites. Got some signature discs from him.
Guy can throw !!!
Thanks for the game of disc golf!!
wow awesome web page, i wish i would have been able to meet you, but kinda fell like i already know you, this game has and still means allot to me, it gives me great joy when i play it and a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, i am always striving to better my game, and the products you helped to manufacture are a key component in helping me to be the best disc golfer i can be, your blunt gum putter is and has been my putter almost since i started playing in 2000 as well your squall and riptide just to mention a few, have over the years found there way into my bag, you are truly missed but will never be forgotten, and i hope the folks that have your discs with your ashes fly them proudly not just leave you on the wall, you deserve to be forever floating over the thousands of courses that the sport you created made possible !!!