Just saying hi. The arm is doing ok, I believe it has set itself correctly this time which should allow me to avoid surgery. Call me dude when you have time. Hopefully i'll get to kick it with you this weekend at the ice bowl.
After the last post I saw the Carl broke his arm again. Really sad to hear that, so I guess he is off for Vegas unless he still wants to hang out. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I heard that since and cant wait for Vegas and he can still come and hang if he wants.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Okay, so I read somewhere that you were having issues deciding between GCC and Memorial. I think I need to introduce you to true disc golfing philosophy, in it's purest sense...PLAY BOTH!!! We're leaving Vegas and headed straight to Phoenix Baby!!!
well im glad you like them, you should definetly come up again, Nikko is staying at the house for awhile and has all kinds of super sweet new gateway runs in their clear plasitc (think FLX). its awesome!
Cool, you gotta stop by Emerald Isle. The throwing over the water part is fun, but gets one nervous. Also, that 700 ft. hole is neat. Got a 160g Viking, a 175g Viking, and a 175g Wraith, so far they seem to be working out for me. The Wraith into the wind works pretty good. Yeah, got some Solamons, keeps my feet dry. The shoes I had before were getting soaked easily. So when are you going to be back down here?
Cool, did you hit up any courses down in San Diego? My wife and family left it up to me to get what I wanted, since they knew nothing about DG. So I got a pair of shoes, a hat, and some discs. Oh yeah, and to top off the DG fever, I got a license plate frame LOL! Can't wait to play again.
Sorry, I missed your call this am, don't know what went wrong with the phone. Anyway, whats up? I know I missed the awards banquet yesteday. Just too busy trying to get a thousand things done before I go an a trip for CHIRSTmas to see David. All is well, hope to get together for golf soon.