Haha soo true though. I will for sure bring the camera when we play now. Im thinking this coming week ill come out to La Ma and we will play if your arm is up to it. Ill drag B if he isn't working too much. And ill try to bring Troutner on over too. My package game today which im stoked about. B is goin to bring it up for me so i can have it! I cant wait! It took me long enough to join huh??
Let your arm heal. Use me as an example if you have to. It's better to take two weeks off then to injure something and be out for months. I might be moving to a place 1/2 mile from Morley. Oh by the way dude, I hope you at least got her number...
Just saying hi. The arm is doing ok, I believe it has set itself correctly this time which should allow me to avoid surgery. Call me dude when you have time. Hopefully i'll get to kick it with you this weekend at the ice bowl.
After the last post I saw the Carl broke his arm again. Really sad to hear that, so I guess he is off for Vegas unless he still wants to hang out. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I heard that since and cant wait for Vegas and he can still come and hang if he wants.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Okay, so I read somewhere that you were having issues deciding between GCC and Memorial. I think I need to introduce you to true disc golfing philosophy, in it's purest sense...PLAY BOTH!!! We're leaving Vegas and headed straight to Phoenix Baby!!!
well im glad you like them, you should definetly come up again, Nikko is staying at the house for awhile and has all kinds of super sweet new gateway runs in their clear plasitc (think FLX). its awesome!