2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Welcome and I hope you'll sign on as one of my friends and contribute to any of the groups I've started; THE DISCTIONARY, THE NOMINATION STATION and The 50, 100 or Really? Clubs are just a few. The Nomination Station is where you nominate friends (or yourself) for a randomly picked MAJOR AWARD. And don't forget to download and vote for the Peace Dude Flyer, making certain to post it at the courses, the disc golf stores, on all your friends front doors and 2 on your medicine cabinet mirror.
The newest club is in support of a course in Pinconning Michigan being designed by Master Terry Calhoun. I encouage you to sign on and support.
Check "my bag" from time to time to hear some fun music, read my goofy blogs, see some killer disc designs and other offerings by michiganartist and watch for great ideas that will change the world. Let's start with a little thing like peace for all and a disc golf course within walking distance for every human inhabitant worldwide. . . Now get your discs, get to the nearest course and godiscn ! Cheers from the michiganartist, lil charlie bishop, craig or you may in fact, e-mail me at email@example.com, if you like.
Hi Kevin. Locally we've got the North Shore of Lake Fayetteville course which is somewhat fun, and public. On rare occasions fans do a rogue night-golf in Gully Park which USED to be our real course before they removed the baskets due to walking-the-dog people getting hit with discs. Then a couple bros have home-courses in the yard around here. Next, there are courses in Ft. Smith (pretty fun!), Alma (ok), and Horseshoe Canyon (drive out to a rural place, costs a few bucks to play, worth it, beautiful place). If you're on a serious dgolf tour try them all!