Walnut! Instant fame for you now. The whole world knows you know....now you have thousand friends. Everybody loves a winner.
I saw David in Amsterdam a couple of days ago. He called you a young KC...that is pretty nice coming from him.
He also could not believe that you were throwing 85 feet further than his and the other guys in your group.....with a roc hahaha
Most have been fun.
Another thing he said is that you have alien fingers hahaha longer than normal people hahaha I never saw that. you freak hahaha
And you went over the telegraph pole on hole 3? He said something about it....
I told him to roll that hole(which i always did) but then they made the landing area ob(past the trees on the right) so I am not sure what he did.
So I guess next year you will win the dutch open éh?
Congratulations to your 5th place @ the European Open!
I was hoping for you that you'd make the top four, but hey, 1 stroke off Dave Feldberg and 3 off The Champ (KC) is rocking!
8 ahead ov ND and 10 ahead of AJ!
Dude keep it up!
Greetings to your family and hope to C U soon.
Robin's address is RobinHolighaus@web.de.
Keep polishing your rough spots and you'll be a diamond some day. :-)
I gotta watch you in the finals to see if I cna figure out how to get that long pull on the disc.
Good luck Dude and C U soon,
Hey Simon, its Tony Ferro from Kellenhusen and Potsdam. I saw that you and Sebastian are going to the Dutch Open, I am looking forward to playing another tournament with you guys. Where will you be staying at? We should definitely hang out because I will be leaving for the States the next week. You should think about taking a little trip for the World Championships or something. My Fiance and I are taking a roadtrip through the states and plan on playing the Worlds and a bunch of other decent tournaments. I'm sure there would be no problem picking up another fellow European on the way. The U.S. needs to see what Germany is hiding! Just a thought, take it easy bro.
hey Walnut, I saw that course too man. For you you can have birdies on these holes;
1. yes 2. doubtful. this hole is just hard because the opening is small(towards the basket) 3. yes! I have hit the basket once. 4. I really hate this hole.Never had a 3 on it.... my 2nd. shot messes this hole up. But I think you can. 5. this is probably the hardest hole. blind slight up around the corner.Toad nailed in clean in doubles. Not many 2's on this hole. 6. tough downhill cookie.also you need to curve it to the right....not easy! 7. Yes 8. Yes 9.Yes 10. posibble eagle here. Around 170 meter downhill. a par 4 to have is bad here. 11 Uphill mf. par 4 so you should get a birdy. 12. again right downhill curve but this time longer. A birdie scores good compare to the rest but it is not easy.13+14. they might skip one of the two. Both are birdies but 14 is towards the water...scary! 15. yes 16. yes 17. yes and 18 is just tough to birdie. Low in the 50's is good but if you have your day, you might be able to shoot in the 40's( I bet Markus will )
I checked out the course in Holland:
That course looks rockin'! Your distance will be a big advantage. Hesselbach is cool, but I think you'll have more of a blast in Holland. I'm convinced that Dave will have fun. ;-)
If I could ever learn to putt, then we'd have a chance to throw a tourney round , that is after round 1. :-)
I wish you a great tourney @ the Dutch Open 2009!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Comment by Collin (club of overseas player)
Hey has anyone golfed at the Berlin-Wedding - Volkspark Rehberge course? I am going to berlin soon and would love to play the course, but have heard it is not open all year long. Is this true? Or can I play/ are there baskets there?
Could you teach to him within the understanding range?
My best regards.