Simon beat Dave by 7 strokes, a smooth -22 on the 30 holes, I was 3 back of Dave. Unfortunately I haven't really seen Simon throw the D. My course is really short. But I have heard the rumors and seen the putters go far. I will try and pick up the dye today and Simon will take it to Germany and either send it or catch up to you at a tourney. More photos of LL-2
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
shit, it is like I am looking at my discs....but they also could be mini's....hard to tell!. I am liking the bitches and the slut putt hahaha
One time I was playing with Dave(it might have been a tournament) but Dave was all; you gd mf bitch asswipe whippet or something....hahaha
And one time we were in Denmark,Copenhagen 1992?( I think that is where we mett for the first time) and they had these bushes with thorns and berry's. After the first round I was rolling a fatty and Stephen Defty(an american who lives in Berlin) came in with some berry juice on his shirt and some scrapes. I also had some scrapes but when Dave came in, we were on the floor. His shirt looked like a tie dye and he was all messed up....hahaha I loke your brother Pete! He makes me laugh. I haven't seen him in a while thou.
way to go, who did you beat??? here is the speach for you:::::
KELLENHUSEN, ....welcome to my long list of victories, you must be so happy to have my name on your trophy now,.....your so very welcome, My hand is very sore from all those great throws so unfortunately you won't be able to give me a congratutory hand shake but if it pleases you, you are welcome to dream about me tonight..