Well D. It was good seeing you again and throwing that first round. Still kinda bummed I took that 6 but crap happens. I never threw those longs before it was quite challenging. I was very suprised to see so many people after the 2nd round coming in with scores of +12 or higher.
I plan on being at Chicago Am Championships to give you some competition, however I am oncall that weekend so we will see what happens. If I am not there Good Luck!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
OK there are a few Common histories that we have beside DISC GOLF-
Theres a John Deer factory 3o miles from here thats closing after 50 years of business and going to Mexico.,, General Winfield SCOTT who signed the Blackhawk treaty fought up and down the peninsula here where I live in the WAR of 1812. My wifes family was living here at the Time.
I write my own songs TOO!..... tomorrow I'm recording my 4th song after 30 years of doing NOTHING Musical. Be your OWN STAR Buddy!