Thanks for taking pictures at Flip City they turned out well, I saved a couple from discgolfscene and set one as my new profile pic here (as you can see). Nice work on the new layout and pics of Deerfield, the site is really nice, love the map with hole overlays, see you Wednesday.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series “Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Thanks for getting back so quick. No biggie about Sunday just thought I'd throw it out there. I'm headed downstate this weekend and was possibly going to meet up with Mark Ellis for a new cryztal buzzz because my new one is really flippy, but it's just not in the cards. Tell the guys I said hi.
Hey Craig, Won't be able to make it to doubles this weekend (and possibly not next weekend either), so hit an ace for me. I usually do hit the course early afternoon on Sunday, if that sounds good I'd welcome some company. Let me know what you think. Feel free to invite the whole Saturday crew as well!
Hey hey, Craig I hope your still enjoying DGRUS .. Im having a blast here. Great site, great friends, and great fun. If your looking to join another DGRUS club not try out the 2 best and fastest growing groups here, DISC GOLF JUNKIES and the UPDGA.
We would love to have you in our clubs so come join us, leave your comments, add or start a DISCcussion and shoot it up! Lots of fun!