Hey Mike, do you know Steve "Shark" Colatriano pdga#11644 ?
He is from colorado and made some great art for the worlds in Allentown.
Do you know anybody who knpw him if you don't?
I need his email .
If you google him then you can see some results and people who you must know(and they must know him 2) lol
It was a real treat following your top card around. I was really feeling your pain on the hole when you were on the side hill in the deep brambles trying to get out. I think you took a 5 on that one. I would have been shouting profanity and getting stroked for that!
The 2 courses you really want to play in Michigan is Hickory Hills in Traverse City and Flip City in Shelby! Trust me, Great courses!
Anyway that video is going to be seen nationwide on public access in March/April, it's included in the current Disc Golf Live Video Magazine.
I was so estatic to get that whole rollaway/awesome putt on film. Thats why you were on the top card.
I got to play a round with Greg Hosfeld last week in Florida, he just turned 50 and still an amazing player.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Thanks for the comments & the vote of confidence. Yeah, definately traveling to more tournaments next year & excited to play in my 1st Worlds. I'm thinking Disc Golf vagabond for part of next year...We'll see what happens. I'm really missing the CO golf scene but, I should be out for most all the bigger events. Anyway, congratulations on another great year for you, your games been an inspiration since I started playing. I'll see ya' in the spring...,