Not selling my collection anymore. To many low ballers, for example....offering me 10 bucks for Ken's Hall of fame 1 of 5. People offering to pay less for a disc than it cost new 15 years ago. I have started throwing some of these ancient disc. I would rather throw them off a cliff and watch them fly. Maybe one day people will actually collect disc. I took down the website after two years and a lot of work, sold 5 disc and it did not even pay for itself. If you can find the stuff in my collection at the prices that I was offered, please let me know where by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I don't come to this site often, reminds me of myspace. I have found most of the people here on Facebook.
Hi Pete, I just sent you a friend request that included an offer on one of your discs. I'd appreciate if you got back to me asap, even if it's just to say, "No way, you're crazy!!" :-) And I do have to say that you have the coolest "old school" bag I've ever seen. I truly wish I had played disc golf when I was younger. (started 5 years ago at 23)
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
i guess it sounded like i was shoppin.i was just wondering if you had a chainchomper stamped kitty, looking at your name and putter choice.i guess you answered my ? tho.ya i remember those green drivers.jim aikens putted em for a while and the dr.used to putt blue ones.sorry those sp's are to modern for me.except for a few small runs i only putt 83-5 versions(softest)
Well, I started playing in '07, but I was immediately hooked. I'd play for 10-12 hours a day. I'm from Bowling Green, KY and we have tons of courses and tons of old pro players, so they kind of took me under their wing and taught me the game. I always go through their old discs as I have become an avid collector of all things disc golf. I first heard of Hammer's from Scott McFarland in BG, then from Greg Hosfeld in an interview he gave. Good discs are just hard to come by nowadays. Anyway, I'm actually looking for older, beat-in heavyweight hammers. Thanks for your time my friend, and keep flying.