2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
We had a good turn out. About 50-75 people. A lot of the Freeland league players. Calhoun, Craig, and Lori had a ribbon cutting. There were quite a few locals that were interested in the game. Craig and Keith sold a lot of discs, we had good pizza and chips, I only played one round due to a sore shoulder. A few people were asking where you were?
I'm trying to let all the CCR players know that permanent baskets are going in the ground today and tomorrow at Willow Brook Golf Course in Byron, Michigan. We are having a Grand Opening Doubles tournament Saturday, April 5, 2008. BYO partner. Divisions are based on you and your partner's average rating, so you can partner up with someone you might not otherwise be able to play divisional doubles with, like your wife or novice buddy, and play in the division that puts you in.
Par 72, Big D course with three redesigned holes.
Clubhouse with a bar.
Limited quantities of darkside dyed Vader ESP Forces.
Great weather in the forecast.
$35 per player.
Registration is from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the course.
Come on down with some Midland players if y'all aren't headed to Flip city.
After reviewing your terrible play in casual and tournament rounds, I've decided that you'll be a fine representative and disc golfer to hold the title of 2008 Worst Player Of The Year. So good luck in the random Drawing that will
happen for all members signing up by the end of the day on April 1st. 2008 and then again in the year end drawing for the MAJOR AWARD and other great prizes to be given away now that Innova has signed on as the sponsor to the title of 2008 Worst Player Of The Year. peace and now will you please get up and godiscn ?