Howdy Chaz-man!!!hope you & laura are good!! I'm sure you'll play some mi. stuff right?? That was a grand piano at half time in maple city $$ oh yea.. I won that day!!! cool story i guess,,, who do i send it to?? thanx and keep in touch.. the bro's are good and we're play'n way too much in the DEEEEP snow.. be well ..see ya. SHUPA-PA...
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
yea, we missed you after the round, i snuck up into 4th with critter for last cash. so i made it. but i still had some rough holes. it was good seeing you, we'll have to figure something else out soon.
Nice sales pitch from Mark! lol:) Does this mean you will still let me buy it from you? When do you want to do the exchange? Maybe you need to make a Mushroom Manor Mini Disc Golf Course trip soon. We play all year day or night. Maybe I could do a Boulder Woods thing too.
It is always a pleasure to play with you. I see Linc's post below. The first run (prototypes) of CE Firebirds were FL's. They modified the mold and made several production runs of CE Firebirds in the FX mold. The vast majority of CE Firebirds were the FX mold.
I always preferred the FX's. They are a bit more overstable. The plastic is indistinguishable between the FX's and FL's. The ones you got from me were CE FX's. I never noticed any differences in the runs of FX's in terms of flight characteristics.
The CE TeeBirds varied a lot between the regular TeeBirds and the TL's. The TL's were usually flatter and the ones I strongly preferred. The second run CE Teebirds in yellow were really flat, more overstable and glided farther in my hands.
I was hoping for Teebirds. Is this Firebird the "original" CE plastic? I did not think the Firebird FX came out until after the original CE plastic was discontinued. If it is the authentic CE plastic I will take it off your hands and then thank you.