2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
My name is Kazuhiko Gomibuchi.
I live in Utsunomiya City in Japan.
Utsunomiya City and Tulsa are sister cities.
In Utsunomiya City, disk golf is an active city.
However, a permanent course is only one.
Being possible to exchange it through the disk golf is good.
My companion (Her name is Yuki Fukuhara) got a lot of stickers of you in this year's world championship.
Because I also had participated in the world championship, it got it.
And, after it had returned home, it distributed it to the companion.
You guys are AWESOME! Finally I get some faces to Twisted Flyer. It was a fun week carting everyone around. To bad the week went by so quick. Thanks for the cool Disc Golfer tshirt. Yeah, I'm the guy whose shirt you checked for the size on the line to get the Rocs in. Hope to see you there next year.
It's cool you are doing the McCellan Classic, wish I could play, but Keven Smith broke my finger!! So, I won't be able to go to Worlds either!! Oh well, I hope you have a good turnout, I know I look forward to coming up and playing your mini's again someday soon. Thanks for being such a cool club! My son and I really enjoy your group. I'll find out about the river coarse and let you know. See ya!