2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series “Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Just wanted to say thanks for the Sick Dye Mini and WiDye MicroFiber Towel I won in yesterdays Virtual Jumbo Toss. I have been thinking about getting a MicroFiber Towel for awhile now and now I'll have a WiDye one. Thanks again. You guys do have the sickest dyes around!
Hey Josh, Just wanted to drop a line and say that every time I wear the pink or green shirt you stamped for me, or when my friends wear that neon orange or blue/gray ones with the sick basket design on the back, we get tons of compliments!! Great design! Thanks for being so flexible!!!
These are some of the most coolest discs I've seen, you have really got some talent behind the designs!! Some of them have given me some ideas about a tatoo I want! I guess I will have to keep an eye on your discs, to see just the one I really want, to put on my X-mas list!! I do remember I like the Rogue, but there's just so many that are cool, thanx for making contact!! Will be back with you...
Hey Josh,thanks for the props on my home course.It's nice to hear other people enjoy that course.Next time you are around the area there will be a brand new course.There is alot of the new holes cut and so far it looks awesome.When you played here did you get to play the taboggin course or just the tunnel.I really appreciate feeling so welcome here already,thanks again.